Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Red Big Apple

My Red Apple


[Il mio ultimo acquisto da: BNDesign, una simpaticissima ragazza olandese ^^
Date un'occhiata al suo negozio!]

[My last purchase from: BNDesign, she's a lovely girl from the Nether Lands, I love her stuff and I'm really happy of my new apple! ^^ Check out her shop!]

E' vero... Ultimamente sono pigra da far paura (vabbe' che chi mi conosce sa che non è una fase dell'ultimo periodo ^^''...)
Avrei dovuto aggiornare il blog con foto e riepiloghi dell'ultimo viaggetto..
quest'anno in Toscana... sempre più vicino! L'anno prossimo: San Lazzaro/Casalecchio! XD
Scherzi a parte qualche scappatina all'estero in questo freddo inverno ci sta!
Un consiglio? Se avrete in programma di fare un viaggio a Dublino nel periodo di Settembre/Ottobre, prenotate con mesi e mesi di anticipo! Rischiate di non trovare nulla se non esosi hotel o perfino esosi ostelli... o di annullare il viaggio (come la sottoscritta -.-)
Le foto del viaggetto in Toscana le sto "uploadando" sul mio account FLICKR.

Il tutto pian pianino....
A giorni si ri inizia il solito giro.... X_x
Non vedo l'ora che sia luglio prossimo! :P

Ok, I know... In this last period I've been really lazy....
I should have updated my blog with some pictures and summary of my last trip... This year was Tuscany.. more and more near year after year! :P
I was planning to go abroad for few days in this winter BUT! Even if I tried to book with a month in advance, Dublin was quite fully booked! Incredible... So my suggest is: if you're planning to go in Dublin in the period of September/October, book a large period in advance! I then found out from a magazine that holidays in Dublin begin exactly when in other countries finish! As from September, with festivals ect!
I've finished to think of other destinations..
By the way! I'm uploading slowly my Tuscany pictures on FLICKR.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

usi anche tu il fimo o cernit?
La giapponesina è troppo carina!

RedFenyx said...

Grazie Laangy! ^^
Si,si! Io prediligo il FIMO però :P

w said...

eek! where's the translation? lol. i love that you have translations on your blog. that's just awesome.

RedFenyx said...

Hello Wendy!
ehehe sorry! As I wrote in the post, I'm a little lazy in this period... and sincerely I didn't think that someone was really reading my terrible translations! :P
But I keep translating only because when I find other blogs in other languages I always want to know what's written ^^
Thank You!