Tuesday, June 09, 2009

It's an Ice tea delight



Ice Tea

1. indian january summer, 2. Untitled, 3. Long island iced tea, 4. from my kitchen : summer iced tea

D'estate non c'è nulla di meglio di un ottimo te ghiacciato.

I miei preferiti sono quelli neri fruttati e speziati: alle fragole e pepe rosa, ai frutti di bosco, passion fruit, pesca, ma quello che preferisco è decisamente quello allo zenzero, disseta che è un piacere e conserva un sapore piuttosto pungente... Decisamente consigliato!
Per chi vive a Bologna Stregate, si trova in centro e dispone di una varietà di te, neri o verdi ed infusioni in cui perdersi è un piacere ^^

In summer there's nothing better than a delicious ice tea to me!
My favourite ones are fruity and spicy ones: I personally love strawberry and pink pepper, four red fruits, passion fruit, peach... but the one that I most love is definitely ginger one, it's so refreshing and preserve a very strong taste!
Well.. I have my favourite tea shop in Bologna: Stregate, which has a very lovely name , 'cause it's a play upon words because it means witch+tea, or witched, cute hU?

4 comments:

Audrey said...

Iced tea with berries in it? Will have to check it out. Those look really good, now only if the weather was warmer.

ArtMind said...

Hmm, I love ice tea too! When it's hot, I always make a jar in the morning and by the time it's really hot it's cooled off and yummy!
I crave some icetea now! :) Great mosaic!

missknits said...

i love fruity teas too! but i never heard of strawberry and pink pepper! gonna have to look for it next time! :)

trupthi said...

Iced tea is a popular packaged drink. It can be mixed with flavored syrup,with common flavors including lemon, peach, raspberry, cherry. the most common among the these are lime and peach. Apart from this herbs are also sometimes served cold and referred to as herbal iced tea. It is also quick and easy. A cup of tea actually contains more of these compounds, called antioxidants, than a serving of any fruit or vegetable! And do watch the calories if you drink tea with added sugar.

Ice Tea